The Breakthrough of Drone Education
As educators and developers, we provide experiences to develop skills and foster technological advancement. Drones have brought new disciplines into cognizance, requiring the redefinition of learning practices to prepare our students. We must no longer ask, “Should we teach children to program drones” but rather, “Which platform should I use to best facilitate drone education?” Join us to discuss the integration of coding, creating, problem solving and advocacy through drone education programs.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Discuss the value of integrating coding, creating, engineering, problem solving and advocacy through drone education programs.
- Examine the preservation of drone regulations and learning platforms, recognizing opportunities for learning in various industries and disciplines.
- Experience interactive lessons and curriculum examples to bring drone education to your students, including funding ideas and a "dronie"!
- Marisa Vickery, Facilitator of Learning & Innovation, Walnut Springs Elementary
- Dennis Baldwin, Software Engineer, Unmanned Airlines, PriceBlink, DronePan
Marisa Vickery, Facilitator of Learning & Innovation, Walnut Springs Elementary
Show me another