Dirty Little Liars:Why are there Product Failures?
Google Glass and Heinz Purple Squirt Ketchup. How can these products be such market failures? We are swimming in data, yet it's a fact that over 50% of products fail every year. Why is this happing despite having so much data easily accessible to us? Of course, much of the answer is that humans are messy and unpredictable. How do we cope with unpredictability and find meaningful insight? In this session, we will explore the rise of quant analysis and the fall of qual analysis. Are we better off?
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do you ensure the best outcome between what technology offers and what consumers will accept?
- How do we advance the use both quant and qual together to really understand what drives people?
- How do you deal with the challenge of understanding more diverse or global behaviors to be successful in the future?
- Charles Marcus, Co-founder, Vidlet
- Mahin Samandani, Partner, McKinsey and Company
- Charlie Burgoyne, Principal Director of Data Science , frog design
- Tracy Thirion, CEO, Bamboo Worldwide
doreen lorenzo, Co-founder, Vidlet
Show me another