Win Friends & Influence People with Mind Reading
Want to be a better boss or barista? Thanks to evolutionary eons of pre-language homanid collaboration, we're hard-wired to intuit what's in other people's heads and harmonize our thoughts and emotions with theirs. But too often our mind-reading instincts are overridden by the drive to win arguments. This talk will unlock your mind-reading mojo, first by digging into recent neuroscience research, then by reviewing techniques perfected by mind-reading magicians. The result: you'll become more adept at running meetings, selling, brainstorming and just plain-old getting along with other minds.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Wow do mirror neurons work?
- What strategies do magicians use to get subjects to divulge information about themselves?
- Why is it far easier to brainstorm with some people than others?
- Does caffeine facilitate knowledge sharing?
- What body language facilitates a high-bandwidth idea exchange?
- Henry Copeland, CEO, Blogads.com
Henry Copeland, CEO, Blogads.com
Show me another