The Non-Academic Side of Student Success
We will be sharing the lessons we learned in studying how public schools in Fresno, California, are using new survey information on school climate and culture and student social-emotional well-being to improve the educational outcomes of their students.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Understanding the value to schools of new survey information from teachers, students and parents on school culture, climate and student well-being.
- Helping policymakers and educators understand the best ways to use new culture, climate and student well-being information.
- Hearing from educators on the ground about the potential uses of the new school culture and climate information.
- Thomas Toch, Director, FutureEd
- Heather Hough, Executive Director, Policy Analysis for California Education
- Kim Mecum, Chief Academic Officer, Fresno Unified School District
- Karina Stenfort, Principal, Jackson Elementary School
Thomas Toch, Dir, FutureEd
Show me another