New Thinking Will Solve a Trillion Dollar Problem
We’ve seen design and tech come together in Silicon Valley, but only recently has healthcare welcomed the design-mindset. From Google’s contact lenses and Apple’s glucose monitor to Intarcia’s approach to chronic disease – the pairing of clinical and technological is creating breakthroughs. This work mixes multiple schools of thought to unlock value. Unconventional leaders will discuss how putting experience at the center of innovation is changing the game.
- How the pairing of clinical and technological is driving creativity and innovation.
- Why healthcare craves creativity and innovation.
- What’s next for innovation in healthcare – the future of healthcare.
- Daniel Harbuck, Social Good Spokesperson, Google
- Larry Mickelberg, Managing Director-Life Sciences Agency Leader, Deloitte Digital
- Seth Goldenberg, Chief Design Officer, Intarcia Therapeutics, Inc.
- Sam Hamdan, Chairman and Chief Designer, tranzishen
Kate Urbach, Sr Account Exec, Havas PR
Show me another