Designing IoT Experiences for Water Parks
UX Strategist Tommy Hung and UI and Motion Designer Rob Ignasiak take you through the intuitive ecosystem of Universal’s Volcano Bay™. TapuTapu is an in-park wearable that interacts with kiosks around the park. They worked together to create a holistic and cohesive set of UI systems for an immersive user experience. Go behind-the-scenes of the future of theme park technology.
- What is involved in building a versatile design system with functional, illustrative UI for a physical environment?
- How can you help your creative team be adaptive when working with diverse stakeholders?
- How do you develop interaction models and simulate environmental user testing with brand-new technology?
- Tommy Hung, UX Strategist, Purple, Rock, Scissors LLC
- Rob Ignasiak, UI and Motion Designer, Purple, Rock, Scissors LLC
Ariel Rivera, Brand Mgr, Purple Rock Scissors
Show me another