The 7 Hottest Topics in Music Tech in 2018
Concentrating specifically on the artist's perspective, the panel and its esteemed speakers will address the hottest topics for the calendar year of 2018 and how these topics affect artists of all levels and genres.
- What are the hottest topics in music tech of 2018?
- How are these topics affecting artists?
- Who or what technology is doing the most to help artist make a living by producing recorded music and performing live music?
- Dave Allen, Director, Artist & Music Industry Advocate, NORTH Music
- CLAIRE PARR, Co-founder, Live in the Vineyard
- Piper Payne, President, Recording Academy - San Francisco Chapter
- Lars Murray, SVP Strategic Partnerships, Pandora
Todd Tate, Partnerships, Musical Turk
Show me another