Programming for Non-Programmers
If you're running a tech start-up, it's essential that you familiarize yourself with the fundamentals of web development. Ultimately knowing how to "talk to the talk" will help you communicate better with developers, and overall just look really cool. Come with questions, and a desire to have fun!
Leading a development team (without being a developer yourself) can sometimes feels like talking about dancing, and so this is an interactive and friendly environment in which to learn the basics.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What coding languages should I use for my next project?
- What are the basic programming concepts that are the found in every programming language?
- What is the difference between Front-end and back-end development?
- Which CMS is right for the job?
- What is an API and why should I care?
- Chris Castiglione, Instructor / Digital Product Developer , General Assembly
Chris Castiglione, Instructor / Digital Product Developer , General Assembly
Show me another