Improving Digital Communications Through Analytics
In the fast moving world of digital communications, it can be hard to find the time to step back and evaluate what is working, what is not, and where there is room to innovate—but doing so has never been more critical. In this hands on workshop, take some time to learn how to build an internal Analytics, SEO and KPI’s (ASK) team, set up regular, smart digital experiments and report them out to senior staff in a way that is relevant, interesting and actionable.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How can digital analytics facilitate cross-departmental collaboration?
- How does using analytics, SEO, and KPIs give an organization a competitive digital media advantage?
- What are some experiments organizations on any budget can use to evaluate their existing digital media strategies and test new ones?
- Jessica Zetzman, Director of Digital Communications and Marketing, The Case Foundation
- John Jones, VP of Interactive Strategies, The Case Foundation
Jessica Zetzman, Dir of Digital Comm & Mktg, The Case Foundation
Show me another