War Games: From Battlefield to Ballot Box
Hackers are causing chaos for business and government – breaking into systems for personal or political gains. It means cybersecurity experts need to be extra vigilant to maintain the security of our nation’s data. From the battlefield to the ballot box, it's a new generation of strategic war games, and the government and other agencies need companies to help decipher and develop the latest technology. And there's funding available to boot. This isn't a game.
- How can tech companies take advantage of new technologies to help ensure system security?
- How are startups and the government/military working together to maximize strategy and safety?
- How can tech startups best utilize their cybersecurity platforms for maximum success?
- Timothy Evans, Vice President, Chief of Strategy, Adlumin Inc.
- Robert Johnston, President & CEO, Adlumin
- Ann Cox, Program Manager/Mathematician, Department of Homeland Security: Cyber Security Division
- Victor Hoskins, Director, Arlington Economic Development
Cara O’Donnell, PR Manager, Arlington Economic Development
Show me another