Driving Innovation Towards Patient-Centered Value
Hospital based innovation initiatives can help drive clinical, research, and collaborative endeavors that result in real world patient-centered and value-based solutions. What truly leads to improvement in patient-centered healthcare innovation? Interactive moderated panel will discuss how to navigate the healthcare landscape to promote a shared culture of discovery, innovation, and collaboration with examples and experiences of 4 leading academic institutions from around the U.S.
- What are the most successful ways to engage and involve patients in innovation initiatives?
- What are examples of hospital innovation programs that have been successful at identifying and creating solutions for today's healthcare challenges?
- How can patient-centered and value-based innovations lead to improved healthcare delivery and outcomes in academic institutions?
- David Binder, Director of Innovation, Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Network/ Partners HealthCare
- Tatyana Gubin, Cofounder, CozyKin
- Neil Shah, Assistant Professor of Internal Medicine, Dell Medical School/Dell Seton Medical Center at the University of Texas
- Brian Mullen, Innovation Strategy Manager & Manager at Open Innovation Studio Brigham & Woman's Innovation Hub (iHub), Brigham Health
David Binder, Dir of Innovation/Physician, Spaulding Rehabilitation Hospital Network/Partners HealthCare
Show me another