Help! I Need To Insure My Self-Driving Car!
Increasingly, the cars, doorbells and watches in our lives are becoming internet-connected, data-thirsty and yes, intelligent. This trend has profound implications for the $1.2 Trillion US insurance industry and the entrepreneurs seeking to disrupt it. Our panel features a diverse range of perspectives, including (perhaps the most) prolific early-stage Insuretech VC, two accomplished founders tackling the consumer and business sides of insurance and a Fintech leader from a FTSE100 data provider.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What changes in tech are happening that will fundamentally reshape insurance during the next decade?
- What insuretech startups are doing interesting work in the space? How are they thinking about new data sources and an improved consumer experience?
- How are incumbents, including carriers and data providers, mitigating the threat of disruption? Can they learn from parallels in the Fintech industry?
- Aaron Suplizio, Director, Online Lending & Fintech, Experian
- Sheel Mohnot, Managing Partner, Fintech, 500 Startups
- Sean Harper, Founder, Kin
- Rashmi Melgiri, Co-Founder & COO, Coverwallet
Aaron Suplizio, Director, Online Lending & Fintech, Experian
Show me another