Catalyzing Innovation Through Partnerships
Speakers from a suburban district, project-based private school serving marginalized youth and other partners from Remake Learning will share how partnerships have led to student success and engagement. Learn about how to find community partners, cultivate relationships with local businesses, design research studies with universities and programming like Remake Days, a 12-day celebration of activities and events showcasing everything that makes the Pittsburgh region a recognized national leader.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Learn how to locate, cultivate and manage partnerships with community organizations, universities and business from educators and a community partner.
- Learn more about Remake Learning, a coalition of some 250 schools, libraries, universities, startups, museums, and others.
- Understand how to fund, communicate about and assess a partnerships strength and success.
- Lisa Palmieri, Head of School & Chief Learning Officer , 2014
- Kristin Alvarez , Integrated Design Faculty and Student Success Coordinator , Holy Family Academy
- Ian Brown , Project Mgr: Youth Engagement, GTechStrategies
- Joe Oliphant , Principal , Holy Family Academy
Lisa Palmieri, Head of School & Chief Learning Officer & Deeper Learning Equity Fellow , Holy Family Academy
Show me another