Portrait of the Modern Online Graduate Student
Do you want to create an environment to cultivate an experience for your online students? Our panel will discuss where we are in formal education and how it has shaped our perspectives, how a project brought us together and created transferable skills, talk about creating connections across campus/state/country as well as the diversity of the group. We will share that by creating the right environment, magical things can happen where we have grown academically, personally and professionally.
- Brainstorm ideas for creative student involvement in your program or course.
- Relate information gained from the panel discussion with your program or course to increase it's immediate value for your student.
- Develop a community for your student to grow intellectually and professionally while maintaining flexibility.
- Anna Leach, Graduate Student/Data Analyst, The Ohio State University
- Cara North, Instructional Development Specialist, The Ohio State University
- Natalie Gintert, Program Manager, The Ohio State University
- Tim Nunn, Technology Director, Bishop Ready High School
Anna Leach, Graduate Student/Data Analyst, The Ohio State University
Show me another