Prototyping the future of public media
What will the next-generation public media look and sound like? This panel will focus on how public media drive innovation and transformation through prototyping and pilot processes such as accelerators, incubators, and R&D programs. Hear from representatives from public media from England, USA and Canada who will cover experimental approaches, and share their successes and failures.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How does prototyping fit in public media business?
- How can public media promote intrapreneurship?
- How can startup culture help hack public media?
- Xavier K. Richard , Digital innovation coordinator, CBC/Radio-Canada
- Ramaa Sharma, Editor digital pilots and skills, BBC News, BBC
- Michael May, Senior Producer, NPR
Xavier Richard, Digital innovation coordinator, CBC/Radio-Canada
Show me another