The End of the Celebrity Influencer
A third of kids today want to be YouTubers and nearly a fifth want to be a blogger or vlogger when they grow up. Influence is rapidly democratizing, causing a fundamental shift in consumer behavior that creates a massive opportunity for brands. This session will discuss how brands can capitalize on this opportunity and discuss the technology, processes and legal requirements needed for working with micro-influencers at scale.
- Why are celebrities losing their power to inspire action?
- What makes power-middle and micro-influencers so effective?
- How can brands and agencies work with everyday influencers to achieve their short- and long-term goals?
- Maria Sipka, Co-founder and Chief Evangelist, Linqia
- Brian Sobecks, Senior Digital Innovator & Evangelist , The Kraft Heinz Company
- Jason Beckerman, CEO, Unified
- Jennifer Berry, VP of Client Engagement, Razorfish
Eileen Bernardo, Sr Communications Mgr, Linqia
Show me another