Disrupt Implicit Bias: Personalizing The System
We believe that personalized classroom design and family engagement are key drivers to break down implicit biases in classrooms and schools. We believe personalized interactions with students and families promote deeper relationships and help teachers build a better understanding of each student’s cultures, passions, strengths, and needs. As a result, schools can become more welcoming, inclusive environments for all students and families.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Understand how we might disrupt implicit bias in schools through personalized approaches to classroom design and family engagement.
- Learn strategies for personalizing your school system
- Create a plan for personalizing your school system
- Keara Duggan, Partner, Education Elements
- Landon Mascarenaz, Executive Director, Strategy Development and Family Empowerment, Denver Public Schools
Keara Duggan, Partner, Education Elements
Show me another