Internet of Women Things IoWT
Currently, most IoT objects are focused on commercial sales (and sometimes also storing or selling personal data). Internet of Women Things researches a gender-critical perspective of present and future smart design. Jasmina Tesanovic is one of the founders of Casa Jasmina in Turin, Italy, which is based in the same building as the MakerSpace, FABlab and kidslab and is experimental, innovative, world-changing.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is Internet of Women Things perspective?
- Who are the participants of the IoWT approach?
- What are the examples of IoWT design?
- Jasmina Tesanovic, author, Casa Jasmina
- Alexandra Deschamps-Sonsino, Director, designswarm
- Viola van Alphen, Director, Curator, ViolaVirus
- Stacey Higginbotham, reporter, SKT Labs LLC
Jasmina Tesanovic, Author, Casa Jasmina
Show me another