Find Hidden Talent: Autism in the Global Workplace
What happens to children with autism when they become adults? The strengths and skills of adults with autism are a powerful asset, strength, and benefit to society but many adults with autism are isolated from the world. Learn about what is happening with autism and the workplace on the global stage as we share two unique programs in Australia and the United States that are unlocking hidden talent pools and changing the perception of autism in the workplace across industries and continents.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is the current situation worldwide for adults with autism regarding meaningful engagement in the workplace?
- What can viewers do to provide opportunities for adults with autism and mitigate this societal crisis of wasting hidden talent of adults with autism?
- How are the current stereotypes of adults with autism damaging to their prospects of meaningful engagement in the workplace?
- Zach Zaborny, Disability Liaison Officer, EPIC Assist
- Heidi Stieglitz Ham, CEO and Founder, Spectrum Fusion
Zach Zaborny, Disability Liaison Officer, EPIC Assist
Show me another