The Here & Wow! Contemplative Healthcare Practice
Connection is the foundation of health and well-being. Physicians and patients are beginning to discover the benefits of contemplative practices to support and improve health and well-being. There is a growing body of compelling scientific evidence showing how practice-based solutions such as meditation and mindfulness can transform the way we address health and care. We’ll explore technology solutions that connect patients and healthcare professionals with these practices.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What challenges does the healthcare industry face and how can resilient solutions serve as an antidote for some this industry’s ills?
- Can practices like meditation offer healthcare workers and patients natural solutions to mitigate pain, stress, and disease?
- How can patients and doctors use technology to find practice-based solutions and connect with others of like mind?
- Jeffrey Genung, President, Contemplative LIfe
- Dr. Carrie Barron, Director of the Creativity for Resilience Program, Dell Medical School | The University of Texas at Austin
- Dr. Adam Smith, Co-founder, Dakini Meditative
- Dr. Anna Vu-Wallace, Partner MD, Internal Medicine Solutions
Jeffrey Genung, President, Contemplative Life
Show me another