Edtech Efficacy Research #ShowTheEvidence
School leaders continue to report difficulty finding reliable evidence about ed tech efficacy. In May 2017, the Ed Tech Efficacy Research Academic Symposium convened nearly 300 stakeholders that rarely collaborate in support of education technology: academic researchers; entrepreneurs; district and university leaders; investors and philanthropists; and teachers and professors. Come hear about the progress and contribute to the cross-sector solutions in progress at this interactive panel.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Identify existing sources for information about gathering and using ed tech efficacy research.
- Understand the essential information school district leaders to make decisions about ed tech procurement.
- Evaluate existing evidence about ed tech efficacy.
- Christina Luke, Project Director, Marketplace Research, Digital Promise
- Mahnaz Charania, Founder and Executive Director, Rozhar
- Bart Epstein, Founding CEO, Jefferson Education Accelerator
- Valerie Truesdale, Associate Superintendent, Personalized Learning and School Partnerships, Charlotte Mecklenburg Schools
Babe Liberman, Research Project Mgr, Digital Promise
Show me another