Re:build, Re:think, Design-Think Your City
How can big data, loT and arrays of sensors live up to the promise of creating better, more livable and connected cities? This panel will debate and illustrate how to view the city as an opportunity to design from A to Z and looks at future cities in the digital era. What if the vision of the future began with people instead of tech? Essentially urban development should be driven as much by a profound understanding of how people move through the city and live in it, as it is by new technology.
- What are the biggest obstacles of moving into design driven digital city development?
- How can urban developers learn from designer's agile approach to development and innovation?
- How can design thinking help you to avoid pitfalls when developing the future digital city?
- Runa Sabroe, Programme Director, Dansk Design Center
- Mette Søs Lassesen, Market Director, Synergies and Liveable Cities, Ramboll Environ
- Gabriella Gomez-Mont, Director, CityLab Mexico City
- Christian Bason, CEO, Danish Design Centre
Runa Sabroe, Programme Dir, Danish Design Centre
Show me another