Unleashing the Intrapreneur
How to combine the agility and momentum of a start-up with the muscle and heritage of a corporate? That’s the challenge cunning Intrapreneurs from three global Danish corporates (luxury electronics, facility services and pharmaceuticals) will take on in this debate. They will share their secrets, their success and their failures on kicking off intrapreneurial ventures within their businesses. The moderator will make sure thorny issues get tackled and that you leave with tangible takeaways.
- What is intrapreneurship and why should you adopt it?
- How can you revitalize your company by unleashing intrapreneurship?
- Why can intrapreneurship boost anything from innovation and motivation to brand and profit?
- Anders Buchmann, Chief Intrapreneur, Bang & Olufsen
- Ulla Riber, Group Vice President, ISS
- Kristian Hart-Hansen, CEO, LEO Innovation Lab, LEO Pharma
- Christian Bason, CEO, Danish Design Center
Anders Buchmann, Creative Strategist, Bang & Olufsen
Show me another