#CBE: Not Just for Students
Competency-based education is changing the game for higher education. Why limit CBE to students when it also has the power to transform and reinvigorate learning for educators? Texas OnCourse uses CBE to bring quality, comprehensive learning to K12 educators across Texas, changing the PD game in remote districts especially. Its plug-and-play architecture can be integrated into PD across K12 ed and beyond. Interact with Texas OnCourse & discover what CBE could mean for human capital management.
- Participants will how CBE can be applied to professional development models in education and other sectors.
- Participants will learn to leverage effective stakeholder engagement strategies to apply toward the continual improvement of a CBE curriculum.
- Participants will learn how to excite legislators and other state government leaders in supporting and backing CBE for professional learning.
- Allison Rizzolo, Assistant Director of Marketing and Communications, Texas OnCourse
- Laura Chrisco, Director, Texas OnCourse, Office of Strategy and Policy, UT Austin
Allison Rizzolo, Asst Dir of Mktg & Communications, Texas OnCourse
Show me another