WonderWomen: Single Women Entrepreneurs in America
Single women outnumber single men when starting businesses of their own--the only category where women rule. Learn about why these women started their own businesses, what advice they have for other single gals, and what they are up to 5+ years later. These panelists are interviewed in the new book, Single. Women. Entrepreneurs: 5 Years Later.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Why do single women outnumber men as entrepreneurs?
- What unique challenges do single women entrepreneurs face when starting and growing their businesses?
- Many businesses shutter within the first 5 years - what and how do women on this panel maintain, grow, pivot, or change their businesses and why?
- Erin Albert, CEO, Pharm, LLC & Yuspie, LLC
- Katasha Butler, PharmD, MBA, Owner/Founder and Managing Partner, SOCIAL Event Venue and The Conciergerie for Events
Erin Albert, Writer & CEO, Pharm LLC
Show me another