Entrepreneurship: Is It Worth It IRL?
“If you build it, they will come.” Even 30 years later, this famous line rings true -- and hopeful entrepreneurs adopted it as a mantra, launching companies by the millions. More than 6.6M businesses began in 2016 alone with no signs of slowdown. For many, entrepreneurship is the Holy Grail -- but is it all it’s cracked up to be? The brains behind brands Packed Party and FlashTats will share the realities of entrepreneurship, and how to survive that dreaded first year of business...then thrive.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What's the reality of entrepreneurship, and how do you decide if it's the right path for you?
- Today's retail landscape is brutal. What are the dos and don'ts to help your business surpass the competition?
- How has your gender eased or increased the challenges you've faced while building your business?
- Kaleigh Moore, Contributing Writer, Inc.com
- Miranda Burnet, Founder and Creative Director, Flash Tattoos
- Jordan Jones, Founder and CEO, Packed Party
Rachael Genson, PR Mgr, Bigcommerce
Show me another