The Case for Innovation in U.S. Housing
Safe, quality and affordable housing is essential. Yet, the current housing ecosystem is ill-suited to adequately address consumers’ growing preferences for rentals and the financial realities of those most likely to purchase housing over the next 15 years. Our mission should be to devote our collective energy, brainpower, technology and resources to develop innovative solutions that allow the U.S. housing ecosystem to evolve and meet the needs of consumers once again.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are some of the biggest factors - economic, political & social – influencing the current state of the US housing market?
- What are the biggest challenges facing Americans in pursuit of homeownership?
- What are the best ideas for innovation in housing? If selected we hope to have Secretary Ben Carson join our panel to discuss "Best Ideas".
- Sean Dobson, CEO, Amherst Holdings, LLC
- Nela Richardson, Chief Economist, Redfin
- Jay Hartzell, Dean McCombs School of Business, The University of Texas
Nicole Giannetta, Head of Investor Relations, Amherst Holdings LLC
Show me another