Innovation Everywhere: The rise of regional tech
Regional hubs are challenging Silicon Valley’s monopoly on tech innovation. Fueled by new investment, local government support, and an influx of talent, these cities are building new epicenters of innovation, taking advantage of their unique regional qualities and areas of expertise. This panel brings together a range of perspectives from several tech hubs on the rise to discuss the challenges and opportunities of building innovative communities, fostering talent, and helping rejuvenate cities.
- How can cities take advantage of their unique qualities to build distinctly innovative tech communities?
- What are the challenges to fostering tech communities, and strategies for addressing them?
- How can cities and entrepreneurs better work together to foster innovation?
- Andre Fowlkes, President, Start Co.
- Derrick Minor, Innovation and Entrepreneurship Manager, City of Raleigh
Doug Freeman, PR, Jones-Dilworth, Inc
Show me another