Refinery29 and the Columbia University Digital storytelling lab invite you to join us for collaborative design fiction session, where we will prototype solutions for the activation of empathy as an agent of social change in the production of new media types, such as Virtual Reality, Augmented Reality, the Internet of Things, and Artificial Intelligence.
We will introduce Empathy Lab, a partnership between global media brand Refinery29 and the Columbia University Digital Storytelling Lab. The project seeks to prototype a Generative Content Model, where diverse collaborators pioneer new media types that serve a global audience and spark social innovation.
- How do we activate human empathy to spark transformational practices in media, policy and technology?
- How can enterprise and academia collaborate to build a Generative Content Model that serves global audiences and promotes social innovation?
- What happens when you combine Emotional Data Design, Afro-Futurism, Collaborative Fiction, and a Global Distribution Ecosystem?
- Jon Bulette, Refinery29
- Sarah Henry, http://accela.com
- Magalis Martinez Videaux, The Genesis Academy
- Lance Weiler , Columbia University
Jon Bulette, Creative Director of Video Development, Refinery29
Show me another