The Future of Video; The Post Youtube Apocalypse
A look into what the future holds in store for content creators and the distribution of video. Insight given by several at the forefront of the evolution, working to create a model that thrives, and helps others to thrive in what will be a completely new media landscape.
- What has YouTube done to traditional media?
- What are the next steps in creating a successful model within this world?
- What are the keys factors shaping what we'll see in the next few years?
- Why YouTube and not Hulu, or Netflix?
- What type of content thrives in two years? (I.e. what is the next reality tv?)
- Jeremy Welt Maker Studios
Jeremy Welt Maker Studios
Show me another