Intersection of Technology and Marijuana
The marijuana industry relies heavily on technology to effectively service the public and to reduce the cost of business. From seed-to-sale tracking of marijuana, to smartphone apps that let customers locate marijuana retailers nearby, to brain scan technology that helps doctors recommend specific strains for each patient, technology is quickly becoming the cornerstone of the marijuana industry. This panel will explore how technology and regulation go hand-in-hand and how innovative technological advances could further influence the future marijuana market.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What were some of the first ventures that married technology to the marijuana industry?
- Would today’s progress in state-level marijuana policy be possible without advances in the technological sector?
- How might the future of marijuana policy be transformed through further advances in technology?
- Aeron Sullivan, founder and executive chairman, Tradiv
- David Hua, CEO, co-founder, Meadow Care
- Isaac Dietrich, founder and CEO, MassRoots, Inc.
- Amy Poinsett, co-founder and chief executive officer, MJ Freeway Business Solutions
Aeron Sullivan, Founder /Exec Chairman, Tradiv Inc
Show me another