How AI is Enhancing the User Experience
Artificial intelligence has been around for ages, but with the launch of widely dispersed AI technologies like Siri, AI is now fully a part of mainstream technology and for the first time, being used to improve how we interact with our favorites apps, sites and devices.
If you knew there was a 75% chance a user was going to need a task reminder, you could improve the quality of their experience by predicting what they’ll need ahead of time. That’s where AI comes into play – showing how technology can work for you.
Innovators in this space are starting to add AI as a new layer to the user experience, leveraging its power in various industries from banking to travel to task management.
During this panel, a group of AI experts will discuss new advances in how artificial intelligence is being used within user experience design, allowing technologists everywhere to create more intuitive user experiences and begin to change the way technology conforms to us.
- What are some of the still untapped implementations of AI for improved user experience? In other words, what market has the biggest need for this type of technology solution?
- What do you think is the next vertical market to adopt AI in a major way?
- What are some of the best examples today of AI used to improve the user experience?
- What is AI's affect on latency in application development?
- What are some of the challenges and opportunities of using AI to improve user experience?
Nadav Gur http://desti.com