Do Great Things: Your Role In the Human Project
We have greater capacity to change the world today than kings and presidents of 50 years ago. Technologists have astonishing leverage to tackle the biggest problems and take on bold missions. And, facing severe threats to our long-term survival, it's essential we use our gifts to foster happiness and alleviate suffering, for us and our fellow beings.
We have the opportunity to come together to create unprecedented global human thriving. This talk describes a vision for World-Wide Collaboration in which humanity acts coherently and with purpose, each contributing our unique gifts to the Project of building our future. Justin will explore how a radical shift in global consciousness from Me to We and a revolution in communication tech that will empower us to coordinate our collective action effortlessly -- expanding the scope of the work we can do -- culminate in a Central Nervous System for the human organism, and the opportunity to consciously co-design the evolution of humanity.
- How does the future change as more talented passionate people develop both the intention and the tools to work together in service of human thriving?
- Why does the shift in a person’s focus from personal profit to positive world impact lead to a happier, more fulfilled life?
- What does the future hold for collaboration and collaboration technology, as used within and across businesses and organizations? What does this future look like, five and fifty years from now?
- Why is communication technology so important? How has it, and how will it, affect all other human endeavor? Concretely, in what ways are the current technologies (e.g. email) holding us back, and how can we do better?
- What results if we develop the will and the way for all of humanity to coordinate the execution of its collective intent? Neurons in sync give rise to minds; computers in sync give rise to the Internet. To what will humans in sync give rise?
- Justin Rosenstein Asana
Emilie Cole LaunchSquad