Comedy Tech: How Funny Stuff Shapes Our Future
We know thatComedy and the internet go hand in hand but is there more to this marriage than meets the eye? Reach beyond cat videos and memes to see how behavioral scientists, comedians, a roboticist and her robot are advancing our understanding of the world by tapping in to your funny bone.
- How has technology affected the way comedians perform?
- Has technology changed our collective sense of humor?
- Is it possible to predict what people will find funny online?
- Is technology being affected by our sense of humor?
- Can a Robot duplicate a successful comedy routine?
- Heather Knight, CEO, Marylin Monrobot
- Alf LaMont, Chief Content Officer, Adler Integrated Marketing
- Joel Warner, Journalist, The Humor Code
- Peter McGraw, Associate Professor of Marketing and Psychology, The Humor Code
Alf LaMont, Chief Content Officer, Adler Integrated Marketing
Show me another