Enhancing the Mobile Music Experience
Two of the great side-effects of the current smartphone boom are the big gains in the number of mobile music consumers as well the increased appetite for music related apps. However, with more and more music fans turning to their mobile devices to listen to, learn about their favorite artists and share their experiences, it becomes increasingly important for app builders and developers to not only drive fan engagement but also to help fans find the information they are looking for via an elegant and simple user interface. It also means “mobile” as a distinct entity will become even more important for artists and their teams and will start to demand more expertise and partnerships.
- In light of the drastic increase in smartphone usage, how can the mobile music experience be improved and what are the essential ingredients of a good mobile music experience?
- What are the core experiences tied to music that can be improved with a mobile product?
- What can be done with a mobile product that cannot be done on a desktop?
- How can artists drive better engage with their biggest fans via their mobile devices?
- Can music similarly achieve a joyful experience like that of Instagram?
- J Sider, CEO and Founder, BandPage
- Ian Rogers, CEO, Topspin
- Alexander Ljung, CEO, Soundcloud
- Keyvan Mohajer, CEO, BandPage
Shaun Eidson, Artist Relations, BandPage
Show me another