The Future of Retail Is In Your Apartment
20-40% of items in the average closet are largely unworn. In the UK alone, female shoppers own over 500 million articles of clothing worth over $2.5B USD ($1.6B GBP) that they will never wear. Self-storage is a $20B dollar industry - and growing. How can we mobilize, and monetize, all of this unused stuff?
In this session, Jonathan Ehrlich, co-founder of Copious, will talk about the potential market for harnessing this mass of pristine yet scattered inventory, and how to empower individual consumers to make it happen.
- How big is the market for individuals selling stuff they already own?
- How can we mobilize, and monetize, all of this unused stuff?
- What are some of the challenges entrepreneurs trying to tap into this market face?
- What companies play in this market today?
- How is this any different from eBay?
- Jonathan Ehrlich, Co-Founder, Copious
Emma Starks, Communications Manager, Copious
Show me another