When Diversity Isn’t Enough
Three education leaders will discuss how they are re-examining their missions and values in a time of increasing awareness of social inequity. Participants will engage in a dialogue that examines where our missions begin and end, and what partnerships we should be developing to have a broader impact. The panel will also examine what leaders are doing to promote diversity, inclusion and equity within their organizations, and how talking about race is not only a goal, but an essential conversation for mission-driven businesses and nonprofits.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How do organizations that are inherently not political find their voice in a politically charged climate?
- How do leaders of organizations balance business objectives with serving the needs of their staff and the communities they serve?
- How are organizations building partnerships to make a collective impact?
- Philip Courtney, Urban Arts Partnership
- Stephanie Pereira, Kickstarter
- Dan Cardinali, Independent Sector
Ilena Parker, Communications Dir, Urban Arts Partnership
Show me another