Mobile Merchants: Now Anyone Can Take Your Money
With mobile payment apps, anyone can be a merchant. But how does this new flexibility change the relationship between buyers and sellers? And how has consumer trust changed in the wake of these new technologies? Mobile Product Manager, Ty White, will discuss how Eventbrite is addressing the unique design constraints, security needs, and behavioral challenges that come with facilitating mobile payments.
- What are the added security concerns that need to be addressed by mobile payment platforms?
- How is mobile design different from web design when developing payment products?
- What kinds of transactions are best-suited for mobile payment products?
- What is the current state of payment peripherals available?
- For platforms that facilitate buying and selling, is a single that covers both sides of the transaction best, or is it better to have separate apps?
- Ty White Eventbrite
Vanessa Schneider Eventbrite
Show me another