The Perfect Trip: A Glimpse into Travel’s Future
Imagine if you could instantly order curbside pickup at the airport before your plane arrives at the gate. Or, use your phone to check in to your hotel room and unlock the door.
No more lines, less waiting. Is the “perfect trip” a far-fetched fantasy?
Mobile, social and local technologies have the potential to completely transform the way we travel. And it’s not as far away as you might think.
Learn from travel industry innovators and frequent globetrotters about how today’s technology can help us predict what travel will look like tomorrow, and in the next 5-10 years.
- What will travel look like in the near future? 10 years from now?
- What glaringly obvious travel innovations could be a reality today?
- What part of today’s travel experience will soon become obsolete?
- What role do mobile apps play in the future of travel?
- How are airlines, hotels and travel services working together to make this seamless experience a reality?
- Raj Singh, President and Chief Operating Officer, Concur
- Luanne Calvert, Vice President of Marketing, Virgin America
- JD Andrews, Executive Director, earthXplorer
- Scott Carmichael, Community Marketing Manager, Gogo
Amy Jackson, Director of Public Relations, TripIt/Concur
Show me another