Perspectives on Effective Enterprise Innovation
Once a company has achieved success, the next goal is to ensure that success is lasting. Some companies are outmaneuvered by other enterprises and startups leveraging emerging technology to obtain competitive advantage. Many corporations pursue innovation initiatives to ensure their company endures. However, some produce better results than others. This session will provide tips from insiders actively working on enterprise innovation on having the most effective innovation strategy. Hear a discussion of successes, challenges, partnerships, pilots, investments, acquisitions, and other innovation techniques.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What makes an effective corporate innovation initiative?
- How to find the best emerging technologies that solve your companies specific challenges?
- How do you get great ideas out of pilot/lab mode?
- Faith Davis, Founder & Director Innnovation & Technology, DAF Technologies
- Ryan Floyd, Managing Director, Storm Ventures
- Pascale Diaine, Orange Fab Lead, Orange
Faith Davis, Founder & Dir Innnovation & Technology, DAF Technologies
Show me another