Customer Differentiation in Competitive Markets
Business is becoming more, not less competitive. In order to remain relevant, businesses must continually adapt to changing market conditions to build and grow their businesses. While there are some high profile examples of Fortune 500 businesses using customer focused strategies, customer experience, user experience, and customer success as methodologies to grow their companies (Virgin Airlines, Zappos, Intuit, Apple, etc.), truly customer focused companies remain the exception in many markets. As customer expectations continue to grow and evolve, this represents an opportunity for businesses focused on growth to differentiate themselves from their competition!
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is Customer Success, Customer Support, Customer Experience, User Experience and how do they relate to each other?
- What are the advantages customer focused differentiation can provide in the marketplace?
- Why is customer focused differentiation successful and why does it sometimes fail?
- Aruni Gunasegaram, Principal, Customer Concentric
- Mitch Aubin, President, Tech Edge Advisors
- Anne-Marie Bitman, Director, Customer Success, Oracle
- Scott Yankton, President, Sytech Services, LLC
Aruni Gunasegaram, Principal, Customer Concentric
Show me another