Creating & Keeping a Kickass Photo Community
Photography is the bread and butter of content. Connecting photographers with a community of other photographers has become one of the most valuable and interesting communities on the web over the past 7 years. Sharing methods, curation and creating safe spaces for conversation are more and more important. In this Dual, Flickr and Lomography will discuss what they've done, and where they're headed next.
- Why is encouraging a community important?
- What are some of the best ways to keep your community happy?
- What features are most important to photo communities?
- What direction are photo communities going in next?
- What's next in photography and how can other communities keep up?
alexandra Klasinski Lomography