Creating & Keeping a Kickass Photo Community
Photography is the bread and butter of content. Connecting photographers with a community of other photographers has become one of the most valuable and interesting communities on the web over the past 7 years. Sharing methods, curation and creating safe spaces for conversation are more and more important. In this Dual, Flickr and Lomography will discuss what they've done, and where they're headed next.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Why is encouraging a community important?
- What are some of the best ways to keep your community happy?
- What features are most important to photo communities?
- What direction are photo communities going in next?
- What's next in photography and how can other communities keep up?
alexandra Klasinski, Chief Online US, Lomography
Show me another