Is It 1995 Again?
A few years ago, no one thought that we'd be back to discussing how important Email, SEO, and Homepage strategy are for the growth of media brands. Some of the most thriving companies in the industry are actively putting their focus and resources behind these channels again. How should we be using them now? Why should publishers invest in platforms they stopped optimizing for years ago? Refinery29, Thrillist, The Daily Beast, and The Washington Post have continued to invest in these distribution channels year over year. Here are the tips and tricks for the future of SEO and Email — because just like fashion, every thing comes back in style.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What is the future of SEO, and how can we tap into that growth?
- Why are companies thinking about their Email strategy again, and how can it help a company grow a more engaged audience?
- Why have the strategies from 10 years ago come back in vogue? Is this because of our readers, algorithms, or the digital landscape?
- Rebecca Smith, Refinery29
- Everdeen Mason, The Washington Post
- Hayley Squire, Thrillist
- Colin Jones, The Daily Beast
Rebecca Smith, Sr Audience Dev Editor, Refinery29
Show me another