Death of the Couch Potato: The Future of Social TV
Steve Jobs was famously quoted as saying “You watch television to turn your brain off and you work on your computer when you want to turn your brain on.” The rapidly evolving field of Social TV is turning the belief that television is a passive viewing activity on its head. This panel will explore how some of the hottest brands in television are leveraging social TV to transform the viewing experience, re-shape content development and generate new revenue streams.
Additional Supporting Materials
- How are networks leveraging social tv to drive ratings?
- What are examples of successful monitization strategies for social television?
- What should producers be thinking about during the conceptual stages to make their shows more socially engaging?
- What will happen in the next 12 - 24 months to consolidate the fragmented social tv market?
- What technologies are digital marketers using to transform the viewing experience? What's working? What's not?
- Khris Loux, Co-founder & CEO, Echo
- Hermione Way, Silicon Valley Video Director, The Next Web
- Jesse Redniss, SVP Digital, USA Network
- Jason Hoch, SVP of Digital, WWE
Chris Saad, Co-founder & Chief Strategy Officer, Echo
Show me another