Detroit: The Unlikely Hot Bed for Tech Start Ups
Detroit is experiencing a diversified tech renaissance - new start ups, new building projects, exciting cultural moments. We talk to Detroit businesses about what makes this such a great place for digital start-ups. The panel will be moderated by Jason Pannecouk, Head of Digital Production at Imagination. Imagination have been working in the Detroit area for over 17 years and bring a long-term perspective on the area’s redevelopment. Katie Straiten of Imagination gives a Britt perspective on moving to and working in Detroit. Ian Sigmon from animation start-up Gunner talks about the start-up buzz in the area and Kurt Steckling from Vectorform gives an established tech business perspective.
- Why is Detroit a hot bed of innovation?
- What are the opportunities in Detroit?
- What is the Detroit and Metro Detroit area really like?
- Jason Pannecouk, Imagination
- Kurt Steckling, Vector form
- Ian Sigmon, Gunner
- Katie Straiten, Imagination
Jason Pannecouk, Head of Digital Production, Imagination
Show me another