Not All Startup Accelerators Are Created Equal
With new startup accelerator programs popping up daily around the country, offering mentorship, funding and an opportunity to build a business, it has raised the question, are all accelerator programs created equal?
This panel discussion will explore accelerator program models, including the classic summer-class program model, industry specific programs, gender focused and contest-style programs, in an effort to explain the key differences within the vast landscape of startup accelerator options available to entrepreneurs.
Additional Supporting Materials
- What are the top startup accelerator programs across the country?
- What are the different accelerator program models - what are their pro's and con's?
- What are the key differences between startup accelerator programs and how can startup founders evaluate them?
- Which startup accelerator program makes the most sense for your business?
- Should geography or industry-focus dictate the appropriate accelerator program?
- Frank Gruber Tech Cocktail
- Andy White Vegas Tech Fund
- Nicole Glaros TechStars
- Amy Millman Springboard Enterprises
Frank Gruber Tech Cocktail
Show me another