Uploading Humanism With Commerce
Transactions are the highest form of preference. It is the value of your promise and the wisdom of the trade that earns your place in the market.
The reason why conversation is a fundamental part of commerce is that (a) meaning must be negotiated – none of the elements (e.g., assets, value proposition, markets, territory, channels, customers, etc.) come with labels or care instructions and (b) we need feedback to know how to be appropriate i.e. to put the pieces together in the way that creates the most value. While relationships take time to set, listening and negotiating get you closer to the money.
Humanism is the active agent in increasing the options, choices, and possibilities of commerce.
Additional Supporting Materials
- Why make the promise and what limits does it place on future promises?
- How will the promise be kept and what is the risk/probability if not kept (on both sides of the trade)?
- How do you use conversation to identify and create the most value?
- How do you run brand scenarios (look at fresh ways to trade better promises and assets on the buy side, sell side, and inside the business)?
- What assumptions are made and is the risk priced/mitigated?
Valeria Maltoni Conversation Agent LLC
Show me another