Digital A-Z for B2B
At last year's SXSW, a starved crowd of B2B marketers shuffled into a standing-room-only session track to hear more about this often-neglected topic. Meanwhile, the volume of B2B transactions is 20 times higher than B2C – the B2B industry is worth more than $400 billion.
How drastically does the marketing world change when you’re selling to another business? Contrary to the Supreme Court decision, businesses aren’t anything like people. But marketing must reach out to role-based B2B tribes. What are the most civilized moves you can make?
In this topic session, you’ll learn everything from 101 marketing basics to how much of your budget to protect for unpredicted innovations. Learn how web analytics and optimization testing can help determine what advertising, content, promotions and strategies are right for your business model.
- How can online marketing be used to drive B2B sales?
- How can we use digital to influence a large B2B deal?
- What cutting edge technologies can give your business a competitive advantage?
- How do we integrate digital with the rest of marketing?
- How can B2B companies use social media to source and nurture deals?
- Maura Ginty, Senior Director of Marketing, Geographic Expeditions
- Lauren Vaccarello, Senior Director, Salesforce
Maura Ginty, Senior Director of Marketing, Geographic Expeditions
Show me another