Customizing 360 Photos for Digital Marketing
Now that Facebook will natively display immersive 360° photos, you can use 360 photography to promote your product/service/brand. However, don’t publish just the raw images. Take the time to inject your brand, callouts, data visualizations and graphic elements to make your 360 photos a full experience for your audience.
This session will cover:
- Taking 360 photos: panorama (iPhone) vs. 360 cameras (Ricoh Theta S)
- Optimizing the required and optional metadata
- Editing 360 photos with mobile apps
- Editing 360 photos with desktop apps and Photoshop plug-ins
- Best practices for adding custom design content into the 360 photos
- How to publish interactive 360 photos
Additional Supporting Materials
- What mobile and desktop tools are available to edit 360 photos?
- What are the best practices for adding graphics to 360 photos?
- How do I best publish 360 photos online?
- Randy Krum, InfoNewt
Randy Krum, Pres, InfoNewt LLC
Show me another