Before we found improv, we were nothing. Nobody would talk to us, we never got dates, and all our ideas were Groupon clones.
Improv is the ancient art of making stuff up. It’s a way of life that will make you confident and creative and will change the way you look at the world and at each other.
We will teach you how to be the smartest, brilliantest, creativest, awesomest, funnest, confidentest, Zuckerbergest coworker/cofounder/programmer/boy/girl/friend/plumber in the world—all using the magic of improv.
We’re two technologists with over twenty years of improv experience between us. We quickly learned that improv theory is the secret of life—it tells you how to be “that fun person” in a group, how to write emails that people will actually respond to, and how to be confident in every situation always forever with no fears except maybe spiders. We hate spiders. Please do not attend this session if you are a spider.
- How can I be confident on stage, in a meeting, on a date, or on the street?
- Where do good ideas come from? Can you teach me the secret (read: top secret) to coming up with good ideas? Yes?
- How can I be comfortable with uncertainty?
- How can I create a culture of collaboration with my team, my friends, and my family?
- How can I make work more exciting in general?
Adi Kamdar, Activist, Electronic Frontier Foundation
Show me another